She made a visit this past weekend to Peoria and I got some special snap shots of her.
It is absolutely crazy to think that I was in 5th grade when we brought her home.
She is so much apart of our family, I can't imagine visiting home and her not greeting me at the door. Or waking up in the morning and not hearing her snore. Or walking into my mom's bedroom and not finding her curled up on her bed. Or having a glass of wine on the deck and not sharing with her.
- I will miss her barking and barking and barking as I try to enjoy cheese are crackers.
- I will miss her waking me up, clawing on my bedroom door in the mornings when I am visiting home, wanting to sleep in with me.
- I will miss watching her sleep with her tongue hanging out of her mouth.
- I will miss taking her on car rides and asking her repeatedly if she wants to go "bye bye in the car"
- I will miss putting her in her kennel and watching her wag her tail as she waits for a treat.
- I will miss watching her sit on the deck, sticking her face in the air as the breeze blows her hair back.
She had a good life and created lots of fond memories for me and my family.
We want her to have the best remaining life possible, so I made her a new collar and dog bed to help out:
|Enjoying Cricket's new bed.|
We love you Cricket!
Again, if you're interested in a collar for your pup or a friends, send me a message--I am selling them for $10.00 right now. They are not adjustable, so I will need your dog's neck measurements. I am also making/selling the pillow cases in sets of 3--so you can switch them up with your room decor.
On a lighter note, Thrifty Soiree and Interiors is about to undergo a drastic design change--I am paying a design company to revamp the site--if anyone has any tips on how I can save some moola and DIY this myself--I'd love any advice.